Friday 30 March 2018 Soweto, South Africa

GET TO KNOW ME | MOM BEHIND THE BLOG

Girl Behind the Blog: Get to Know Me

Hello guys, this is my new home and I'm happy to be starting this journey with you.

A little about me // I just love life and was born in the very dusty streets of Soweto before it became this great township. I have 3 wonderful kids that you will get to meet as time progresses and life to keep things straight to the point.

Name //Cindy Mondi
Age //36
Town //Soweto- Johannesburg
Nationality // South African
Favorite food //Soul Food
Favorite flavor of tea //Green tea

Favorite book // The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
Favorite movie //Lord of the Rings
Favorite TV shows //Siba's Table, The Whole House Wife Series, The Queen, Isibaya
 A little about the blog //It will be about all things parenting and a little more self love
Favorite post to write // Keep watching!

Post I’m most proud of //No posts yet, I'm just glad to start blogging

Wish me luck

Till the next post

Cindy

Join the conversation!